Saturday, August 29, 2009

ESSAY 1:MY MEMORY

Everyone in this world have their own memories either sweet memory or bad memory. Sweet memory can make us feel happy when we remember about it but the bad memory can make us feel angry, sad, tension, and so on. But, all memories can make us learn and teach us to be more confident, and make us more careful if someone who have the bad memory and they cannot forget it. For me, I cannot forget both of the memory because that shows I am a good reminder and it can make me feel how to learn over and over what I have done before. So, I will wake up and do it what I must do to correct what was wrong and what should right.

My sweet memory is, when I am 14 years old, I went for a picnic with all my beloved family. My father brought me and my family to Pulau Payar Marine Park at Pulau Langkawi. We were so happy because we all sat together and talked about anything with each other. That was my way where I can make my relationship with my family closer, and I will do it for all my beloved siblings and especially for my parent. At Pulau Payar Marine Park, I like to try scuba diving. That was my first time to try scuba diving and I was very excited. When I tried, I cannot believe I can see all of the species fish, coral, and lot of sea life and everything looks nice when I see closely. I cannot forget that moment till today and that was my sweet memory with all my beloved family.

I know, there is someone who can forget their bad memory and they also cannot forget their bad memory too. For me, bad memory is so hard to forget because those memories always make me learn over and over. So, I still remember although it so sick to think about it. My bad memory is when I was fight with my best friend who made me very angry and until today. That was my first time I fight with her so long. The incident happen when she always laid me since we were a best friend. One day, incidentally I know everything about her and I never thought this is happen to me. I felt like a fool. After that, I asked her why she lied to me and she just smile, quite, and like numb look. That made me angrier with her and I felt like slapping her but I still have patient. Since that incident, I don’t want to see or contact her anymore. I don’t want to have a friend like that and I am willing to be alone rather than having friends like that person. So, if I want to be friend with someone, I will be more careful and check her or his background first.

With all memory, I know what are my weakness and my strength. So, that’s why I said sweet memory or bad memory always teaches me how to be more confident, careful, and so on. Similarly, a lot of my memory is not easy to forget because it can be my “adviser” and also help me to remember what I have done before.

1 comment:

  1. titanium necklace mens | Titsanium Art
    The world's first titanium necklace jewelry: a silver diamond and titanium solvent trap an emerald gold micro touch hair trimmer crystal. It is an intricate design, reminiscent black titanium ring of the crystal jewelry titanium solvent trap jewelry shown camillus titanium

    ReplyDelete