Saturday, August 29, 2009

ABOUT ME



My name is Nafisah Binti Mohd Khari. I am 20 years old. I was born on 6 March 1989 at Kampung Barohkas, Mukim Belimbing Kanan, 06300 Kuala Nerang, Kedah. I also live at Kampung Barohkas, Mulim Belimbing Kanan, 06300 Kuala Nerang, Kedah. I have six siblings in my family. I am the third from my siblings. I have two brothers and four sisters. My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Kuala Nerang and my secondary school is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato’ Syed Ahmad. Now, I am studying at Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malacca. My skin is not really fair, and I have triangular face, flat cheekbone and a wide forehead. I have read a magazine and it said people who have triangular faces are lovely, intelligent and often stand out from others. However, they worry too much and their emotions are fragile, so they can get depressed easily. Everyone have their habit and my habit is looking at my fingers because when I see my fingers I feel so happy. It sounds strange but I don’t know why I say it is fun. Maybe this is my natural habit or maybe my fingers is cute...Hehehe

Everyone have their own interests and tastes, me too. My hobbies are collecting stamps, reading books, magazines and novels too. I like all types of books especially science fiction and fantasy. Furthermore, the sport that I really like is badminton and Datuk Lee Chong Wei is my idol. I like watching television and listening music too. The programme that I really love is National Geographic and the music that I really love is balled.
I also like using the computer and surf internet when I have free time. I like to go shopping and buy books and clothes. Before I forget, I love traveling too especially when holidays.

My favorite food is chicken fried rice, fried noodle, and chicken chop while my favorite drink is apple juice. My mealtimes at 12.00 o’clock to 2.00 o’clock. I wake up at 6.30 a.m. and go to bed at 11.00 p.m... My favorite color is purple. I really love this color and I have lot of purple things such as clothes, shoes, and so on. Every evening, I like walking around my garden behind my house. I also like to do housework every weekend like tidy my room. Wash my clothes and much more. The transport that I really love is BMW car, who knows maybe I will get one after this. Everyone have their aims and ambitions, me too. My aim is an I want to be a successful woman in this world and my ambition is a businesswoman. I have a lot of unforgettable moment, one of the moment that I really cannot forget until today is when I had an accident. Effect from that event my foot bone was cracked.

Everyone in this world have their advantages or talents to show or to stick out. My talent is I can sew my own clothes and I am so grateful of the advantages. I want to do public speaking with my group and friend because that skill can make our language be more efficient and effective. I will try my best to correct my English language. In my life I don’t like it if people who have a bad attitude such as hypocrite, selfish, arrogant and someone who are sarcastic. I like someone who is honest, sincere, hardworking, responsible and good person.

I believe everyone have their own pet like cat, rabbit, bird, fish or any animal. I only have a cat. My cat’s name is Moch. It’s really cute and its fur is so smooth. I don’t like frog and snake because its make me ticklish.
My father’s name is Mohd Khari Bin Mustafa. He was born on 28 July 1957. Now, he is 52 years old. He works as a Supervisor at Department of Religion. My father is a caring person. For example, when he comes back from his office, he always asks me and my siblings what we have learned at school. My mother’s name is Siti Zaiton Binti Salleh. She was born on 27 December 1961. Now, she is 48 years old. My mother is a housewife. Like my father, my mother is also caring too. She always helps me when I have a problem with my study. I really love my parent. I also have brothers and sisters. My brother’s name is Mohd Azrul. He is the older brother. My younger brother’s name is Mohd Ariff. My sister’s name is Naemah. She is the older sister while Najihah and Nurul Najwa are my younger sisters. I love all my siblings.

Lastly, I hope my future will be shining and I will teach myself to be a useful woman in my family, society, religion, country, and wherever I go. The end…

1 comment: